Among all other parrots that we are keeping care of green cheek conure is our favourite, not only because of the overloaded cuteness but there are also some other points regarding this parrot which makes these favourite and also popular among our customers. This bird has a low temperament, cheap price and above all it makes less noise as compare to the conure parrots.
Types of conure birds:
- Sun conure
- Jenday conure
- Nanday conure
- Blue crowned conure
- Maroon Bellied conure
- Green cheeked conure
- Peach fronted conure
- Dusky headed conure
- Red Masked conure
- Patagonian conure
Green cheek conure facts
Here are some of the fun facts about green cheek conure which we think everyone who is planning to buy this bird needs to know:
- These birds are known to be “a big bird in a little bird’s body” because of bonding, behavior and intelligence.
- The color intensity increases with each generation in green cheek conure
- These parrots are known to protest out of boredom, they get easily bored by the same food or from less attention from the owner. As a result, they might make screeching noises.
- Green cheek conure gets very strong wiled and stubborn according to the owners.
- Both female and male appears the same in green cheek conure, you can only determine the sex with sexing technique.
What can Conures eat list?
Naturally Conures tend to eat a variety of food like seed, nuts, berries and some vegetation like leaf buds. You will be amazed to know some of the Conures also feeds on insects and larvae. Here is a list you can give to green cheek conure:
- Pelleted diet
- Fresh fruits
- Fresh Vegetables
- Small amount of meat can also be included in the green cheek conure diet
We highly recommend not to give your conure any junk food, alcohol, avocado or fizzy drinks.
Green cheek conure behavior:
Green cheek conure among other Conures have the quietest personality. They are very affectionate towards each family member and are pretty comical. Some customers also complained that at first these Conures show some shyness. Green cheek Conure prefers chewing the food before consuming it and loves to live in a couple or group form. For grabbing the owner’s attention, the green cheek conure do some comical acts like hanging upside down or dancing around the perches. If you are a busy person, this pet is best for you because usually the green cheek conure usually entertain themselves on their own. One of the worst conure behavior problems we were complained about was the stubbornness. This problem will go away if you start bonding with conure more and by playing with them.
Green cheek conure are the smallest as compare to other conure types. This pretty parrot has hints of so many beautiful colors. In this article we have shared interesting yet crucial information which should be known to each new owner of this little bundle of joy. You will not even regret even for once after buying this mesmerising parrot.
Want to purchase?
Feel Free To Contact US